Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Sister Modified Traveling Shirt

hi. here is the day I wore our Sisterhood shirt and for Jessi here are the details of the day:

  • Prepared a talk for Sacrament meeting and a Relief Society lesson in the morning :)
    • --> They went really well, I think.
  • Sang at Golden Living and all my favorites were there! They are so Funny!!
  • Had a friend make an awesome dinner plus Cassie's homemade Cheesecake.  So DELICIOUS!
  • Graduated from Institute!
  • Received my first Certificate of Achievement for taking more than 24 credit hours of Institute
    • [33 to be exact for me]
  • Talked to a friend who has really really cool aqua blue eyes!
  • Was taught by Cassie in Sunday School and at insitute graduation.  :)
  • My friend Esther came over and told me some stories and advice for being a missionary--> remember the Worth of a Soul. 
I'd say it was a succesful and great day. 

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I love it! :) haha sounds like an awesome day! :) haha

    ReplyDelete