Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Weekend

Lookie, I'm running, My first Half Marathon!! [and enjoying every minute of it!]7 April Cassie, Mary and I set out to Charlottesville to run the Half and Full Marathon. It was so fun. We started at 6:30 am just when the sun was getting ready to rise. The first part of the course was along UVA campus, then we were taken into some back roads to enjoy long hills and the sunrise peeking up from behind the large green grassy fields we ran by. It was GORGEOUS!! I loved the whole experience of the race and had so much fun. I'm pretty sure I wasn't just smiling for the camera, I think it was stuck on my face from my excitement :)
The rest of that Saturday I saw this beautiful sunset :)
and found the best view to enjoy it from
[can you see the green in the hills? everything is coming back to life!]
Happy Easter!
sorry, another stunning sunset.Then as I was eating lunch one day in the warm sunshine the clouds and sky caught my attention.
[the sun is hiding behind a cloud]
Found a crab :)
and the letter 'E'
[thats for you Jessi :) do you see it?]

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your half marathon! i love all of the pictures you take. so b e a utiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha E just for me!! I love your voice in your writing! Fits you perfectly! I can't wait to read your mission letters! XOXO

    ReplyDelete