Thursday, May 3, 2012

Finals Week and Graduation!

The Weekend before finals week Cassie, Dallin, John-John, Don and I went to the temple.  It was so pretty the sunset made the temple look pink!
it was Look Alike Day! can you tell?

 Monday of finals week there was a killer sunset. Look at those colored layers and pop out clouds.  Pictures really don't do it justice. 

 Luckily my finals week wasn't bad at all to get through. two tests and a presentation. A smooth way to finish the semester. Cassie and I found some time to kick off some more of our bucket list items, including making a music video which is still coming along :) Friday we hit all of the cool swings around BV and had to stop by Penny Park.
 Friday evening family came into town and joined me at the Senior Banquet.  I received a leader-servant distinction award having done many service hours and a cap-stone project. Could not have been possible without Cassie.  She is AMAZING and has made my time at SVU truly the best experience ever!
 Well, after some adventures the night before :) it was time for Graduation!! it looked like the weather was going to hold up to allow us to have graduation outside on the front steps of Main.  It did until about halfway through then it started lightly raining and getting colder.  I was so happy to have on my gown, as oddly weird as they look, it kept my warmer.  :)




 Above are all the graduating Politics Majors plus Professor John
Cassie's mom bought us these funny glasses that say grad.  Can you see how cool they are? They were so sparkly and fun. :)
 Having been living in Texas her mom also bought a Texas shaped cookie cutter! So as one of our last to do's we made Texas shape and flag sugar cookies.  A+ :)
 I may have been a little distracted as I drove away from Souther Virginia but the pictures are worth it.  The sun sure does know how to grab my attention.
I LOVE VIRGINIA!! :)


1 comment:

  1. TORI I LOVE YOU!! & I will compile our video soon!!! yay! :)

    ReplyDelete