Sunday, February 12, 2012

January Happenings



The January Happenings

watched the sunrise one frigid morning :)Lately I keep noticing the sky... just ask Cassie. Anytime the sunset looks cool or even a cloud I have to tell someone and its usually Cassie. Its so Pretty!
First Week back at school we went ice skating


And we also rode our bakes to a convenient store downtown that sells homemade burgers in the back. :) Kind of odd but so fun!

Chestnut House Girls for Spring Semester
Couple weeks ago we had an Honor Ball. The Girls had to wear cards for the boys to reserve songs to dance with you. The VMI cadet jazz band were our DJs :) It was probably the best dance yet.

Since last semester Cassie, me and our two housemates Cara and Amaris have been planning a blind date for one another. We finally did it and it was a great success. We played racquetball and went out for frozen yogurt.

For Groundhog's day Cassie and I invited two friends over and had a groundhog date consisting of pancakes that looked like groundhogs were popping out :) so clever.

Last Weekend our ward went on a temple trip. We were so fortunate to go before the snow came down.






And in case you didn't know I am super close to turning in my mission papers!! Luckily Lindsey, one of my housemates, is a great photographer and took some pictures for me to choose from for my mission papers. It turned out harder than we thought because it was super windy out and I was wearing a light weight skirt that liked to fly and then my hair would go everywhere. It was insane but it turned out successful :)

2 comments:

  1. haha I love how you rode your bakes to a convenient store!! hehe :) I love your dark blue dress!! Your racquetball date looks like a lot of fun!! The ground hogs wereSO CUTE!! how did you do that again? Your mission pictures is gorgeous! and I will try to write you Every week!! DUH!! That;s my JOB!! :) haha. My internship might be tough... but after that yes!! I LOVE YOU!!!

    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful!!! I can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete